The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thank you everyone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Dear Everyone,

Have just completed a major major project, working very long hours, with dozens of tasks each day.

OF really saved the day, each day, for me, pun intended. Project completed and everyone amazed at my work output, and very especially, how calm I have been. Most amazed was my wife :). Now she wants her own OF and iPhone!

As well as organising my tasks, OF took the angst upset and conflict out of my head - I think the word inchoate FFA would describe the situation B4OF.

The generous help by the members of this forum is very gratefully appreciated - thanks to those who personally responded (whpalmer4 esp).

The OF support team are to be congratulated. There is a great deal to learn from other's Q&As.

Having observed the development of personal computing since 1964, it is a great privilege to be a part of this exciting evolution.

Sincerely

Chris

Hi Chris

I want to echo your comments. I sent a personal thank you to the Omni staff after seeing what a difference their program and iphone companion have made for me as well! I figure they are so bombarded with bugs and questions, a "thank you" is always a nice change :)

Indeed, we very much appreciate the compliments!