The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Applescript OmniFocus to focus on one project Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is it possible today to script OmniFocus to focus on one project?
There is a focus folder property for the document window object, but I couldn't make it work.

Thank you,

Oops, the AppleScript terminology hasn't kept up with the UI here. I've logged a bug on this and will look into it.

The changes for this are in the latest builds; let us know if you notice any issues with it =)

It works great.

I finished my script.
It presents you a list of active projects, and tell OmniFocus to focus on the one you selected.

I use it at the end of my morning review, when it's time to start getting things done!

It's available here.
Hope you like it.
I would enjoy feedback on this!

Last edited by Lutin; 2007-09-20 at 03:01 AM..