The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus tutorial videos and Safari 4.0.3/Snow Leopard Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
With Snow Leopard and Safari 4.0.3, I can't play most of the OmniFocus "Feature Spotlight Videos" at http://www.omnigroup.com/application...cus/tutorials/. For instance, trying to view part 2 gives the error "NoSuchKeyThe specified key does not exist.software/MacOSX/movies/OmniFocus/SCO/OmniFocus-v1.5-Basics02-Install Interface.mov6555D8CFC0989B3C6+Wz4hNz1C8fR/xE9znkcP92tXuxDjvfKrCfcRSg9wlV3ndBAiavBeB0aXR4SRgE ". The iPhone versions work though.

Karen

Last edited by Curlypaws; 2009-08-31 at 04:56 AM..

Karen, I'm really sorry for the trouble here. Are you able to play other quicktime videos on your machine? (The videos play in Safari on my Snow Leopard machine.)

If you head over to Apple's Movie Trailer page, for example, do they play?

Brian, I'm seeing the same problems with the tutorial videos linked at the bottom of this page:

http://www.omnigroup.com/application...cus/tutorials/

Note that it seems the iPhone versions work fine. It's only the primary versions that either show a blank window or report the same error Karen is seeing.

I am able to view movie trailers on Apple's web site and other QuickTime content on the web. I'm running Safari 4.0.3 and Snow Leopard.

-Dennis

Oh good lord, clearly I've been at work too long. I went to the OmniWeb page instead of the OmniFocus page. No cookie for Brian.

I can reproduce the problem - looks like it's a broken redirect; fixing now.

Okay, should be fixed now. Sorry for the confusion!

Yes, looks like it's working properly for me now. Thanks, Brian.

-Dennis

Thanks very much Brian, it is all working for me too now.