The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Synchronize styles Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm syncing omnifocus through mobile me. The data syncs, but the styles do not. How can I get the same styles on both computers?

You set them the same?

;-)

It's not that hard to do. You can also save the whole thing as a theme, then copy it to the other computer and load the theme. See the gearwheel box at the lower left in the Styles pane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
I'm syncing omnifocus through mobile me. The data syncs, but the styles do not. How can I get the same styles on both computers?
As CatOne suggests, you can use the themes mechanism, or just duplicate the settings. If you want OmniFocus to also sync the styles, preferences, and other settings, make your voice heard by using Help->Send Feedback or email to omnifocus@omnigroup.com. They do take user feedback into account when planning development, but suggestions made on the forum aren't necessarily seen by Omni developers.