The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Custom line strokes (balsamiq-ish) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there any way to create a custom styles for strokes? I'd like to create stencils that appear as hand-drawn sketches. So that I can make wireframes that look like balsamiq but can alter the style back to hard lines later.

Visio has styles for strokes, but they are time intensive and inconsistent.

There's currently no means to do this in OmniGraffle 5, but a "sketchy" appearance is something we're investigating for OmniGraffle 6. For what it's worth, you'll currently find a hand-drawn stroke type in OmniGraffle for iPad.

I suppose if I have a weekend to spare, I could hand trace some stencils.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjp View Post
There's currently no means to do this in OmniGraffle 5, but a "sketchy" appearance is something we're investigating for OmniGraffle 6. For what it's worth, you'll currently find a hand-drawn stroke type in OmniGraffle for iPad.
I don't see where this happened. Am I missing something?