The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Reversing out" color scheme Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Inspired by Adobe Lightroom, I'm trying a "reversed out" color scheme for OmniPlan, and like the way it looks. It needs some tweaking for legibility, but it's restful to use, and just looks cool IMO.

Two things about it:
  1. The numbers (eg duration) in the columns for Group Tasks go darker once a task is converted to a group, and ignore the color value
  2. Would be nice to have a different printing style that is more conventional (like how with CSS you can spec different settings for print vs screen output)

Thanks,

Adam

Last edited by ajrichardson; 2007-02-02 at 09:40 PM..

The summary values in the groups are using the standard disabled control text color in an effort to clue you in that you're not supposed to try to edit them there, but rather to edit the children. I'll need to think about what the right thing to do there, is.

That's a pretty nice looking document you've got there. Nice work. I can see why you would want printing styles, though. We'll take that suggestion and put our heads together.

-Tom

Thanks. I can send you the original file if you like, just have to scrub it for confidentiallity.