The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Review on Mac!? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey there,
I think I never used the 'review-feature' of OF on Mac, but it is so easy/cool on my iPad. So now I'm interested in how it works on my Mac!? How can I use review on my Mac (OF sp 1.8)?

Thank you :)

Just choose Perspectives → Review. You can mark projects as reviewed using Edit → Mark Reviewed. You can also add a button for that command to your toolbar. You might search the OF help for "review".

Curt

Thank you.. hm.. thats really not so beautiful :D I think I'll done reviews only on the iPad :D

Perhaps not as beautiful, but it offers some distinct advantages nonetheless:
  • Sidebar filter allows excluding unwanted classes of projects from review (on hold, completed, dropped, pending)
  • Inspector offers ability to set next review date arbitrarily
  • Ability to see and optionally mark reviewed projects not yet due for review
  • Projects sorted by time since last review, not sidebar order

Ah thank you for your tips!