The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

REQUEST: Syncing iPod Touch using USB cable. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Can you sync the IPod Touch (or IPhone for that matter) with a cable/LAN?
I use a mobile USB stick t connect to the internet so can't sync the ipod the way explained in all the documentation and tutorials. I don't have a wireless network to connect the ipod touch to.

I use airport express with my macbook pro, is there anyway to connect using that?

Any help would be great.

Cheers

Last edited by omnisaint; 2008-07-29 at 01:20 PM.. Reason: New info that might help

Saint,

If you are trying to sync OmniFocus on your iPod Touch with the desktop version of OmniFocus, you'll need to either use MobileMe, or one of the other options detailed here: http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=8525