The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Completed and Completed Repeating Items NOT syncing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This is starting to get incredibly annoying. I have some daily activities that repeat. OF pretty much screws up the sync of at least 2/7 of my daily items per day. That leads me to hand manage "sync conflicts" once a day.

Just did a bunch of stuff today. Surprise, OF Desktop says they're not complete. Now OF iPhone cancels it's complete status, but not after rescheduling an uncompleted version for the future. Bam! Two items.

This feature really ******* <snip> too annoyed to put my less constructive thoughts down in public </snip>

Not working.

If syncing isn't working well for you, you might want to just turn it off for a while until we finish working out the rough edges. (We've worked out quite a few in the week since we released 1.1 sneaky peek builds, so it shouldn't be too much longer!)