The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Printing question Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi folks,

I've a big project in the OP2 and will print only Task 6.x and not all tasks 1.x - 15.x ....

How can I realize this "marked task" print ?? (copy into a new project isnt' possible for me without the ressources)

thanks for any tips

:-) thomas

Hi Thomas,

If you want to view only a specific set of tasks, select the group & click View>Focus.

That will narrow down your view and will hide the other items.

I hope this helps.

Many blessings,

-Mo

To save some possible confusion, note that Focus only works on selected groups, and will not be offered as an option if there are any individual tasks selected, including the children of the selected group(s). A bit clunky...

Mo is right, Focus is a good way to show/print a single Group. Manually filtering also affects what gets printed, in case you need a more complex set of Tasks.

Whpalmer4- That is true - Focus currently only works if you have a single Group selected (not actual Tasks). I have filed a bug to improve this.

thanks all for helping and clarify this part of OP2 !

:-) tpau17