The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notes synching one way Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I can synch notes for an action item from the phone to my mac. But the reverse doesn't work currently.

Anyone else getting this?

Correction. It doesn't sync changes to already existing notes going from Mac to iphone.

If, on the other hand, the note is included is written at the same time that the action is created then it does sync from the mac to the iphone.

The other way round, from the phone to mac I can add notes and they are synching without issue.