The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus v1.6 sneaky peeks! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Yes, if you set the estimated duration for an action to 2d (for 2 days) it will show up as 48 hours, for example.

One nice feature that I am seeing in 1.6 is that the icons for the default views (Projects, Contexts, Due, etc.) now have the same visual feedback in the toolbar as saved perspective icons do when activated. Nice!

Hi folks, I haven't yet downloaded/installed the sneakypeek, so I maybe it has been fixed, but I see no reference in the above list of fixes to the known issue (as confirmed to me by the ninjas last month) wherein the OF 'First Day of the Week' preference of users with particular Mac OS X system date formats are ignored, and 'stuck' on Sunday, even if the user had selected a preference for Monday.

Any developments on this one?

Al

As of the latest SP this AM, it is still stuck on Sunday.

Thank you.

Al

The auto complete projects is HUGE!

Thanks,
BZ

The 'Due or Flagged' filter in the latest SP is great-thanks! To make this view even more useful, I'd like to see the flagged count added to contexts in the sidebar, perhaps with the number in a gray background which would be consistent with how colors are used on the iPhone version. In other words, display overdue actions with white on red oval, due soon actions with white on orange oval, and flagged actions with white on gray oval.

One other observation, the 'Show Due Soon and Overdue actions' behavior in the dock and in the menu bar seems to have changed, and is not consistent with what is displayed in the sidebar or on the iPhone. If I have 1 overdue item and 4 due soon items, the menu bar and dock badge show a red 1. If I complete the overdue item, the badge changes to an orange 4. This hasn't always behaved this way, has it?

Is anyone else finding that the software update on OmniFocus is broken? I've been manually installing the sneaky peeks, but am getting no joy from the software update. I just keep getting "Error fetching software update information." I did send in a report a little while back, but only got an auto-acknowledgement.

It's working fine for me, unlike the problems I had when 1.5 was a SP.