The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

IRS Refund Status page fails Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello there!

I went to check on the status of my refund at this link, and I get this result:
Quote:
Cannot Load Address

secure connection failed
I checked my security settings against the settings required here, and everything seemed fine, and I even changed to id to Firefox and it still wouldn't work.

Pasted the URL into Firefox and it worked fine.

Anyone else have this problem?

SC

Well, I guess it's just me then. :(

SC

Just tried the link you posted and it loads fine for me.

I just tried it again, and I still get the same results.

That's with 5.7(98704).

Oh well, it must just be one of those things that only affect me, like the YouTube deal(which is working much better!)

SC

I wonder if you have a problem with your Keychain and/or the certificate(s) for the site. Do you have the same problem with Safari and what happens if you use OmniWeb under a different user account for the same site?

I have the same problem with Safari, but FF works fine. I'll try the user account deal, and see what happens.

SC

Tried it with different accounts, but still the very same error.

SC