The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iCal syncing with due dates? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am just getting started with OF and have not yet set up syncing with iCal and then with my Palm Treo 650 through Missing Sync. (BTW, thanks martin.rist for your previous post about syncing with the 680 through iCal/Missing Sync.)

I know from the OF manual that OF actions should show up as To-Dos in iCal rather than as calendar items. However, is this still true if the action has a Due Date and time? Or will those actions with due dates/times show up as calendar items (i.e. events or meetings) in iCal?

OmniFocus actions always go to the To-Do list. Even if they have a start and due time and a time estimate that exactly matches the window between the start and due.