The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Quickly turning numbering on and off... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Forgive the naivety of this question...

I am a regular user of Circus Ponies Notebook, but am using OO3 for my grading because of its columns (wooo!). I'm tripping a bit on the differences between the two programs, and here's one place where I'm getting stuck.

Any time I turn numbering OFF for a row, I have to *both* turn the numbering off *AND* remove the suffix (the period).

Is there any easier way to toggle numbering on/off without changing two fields?

I looked at the styles, but this only seems to involve formatting, not numbering...

Thanks!

-Tim