The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Due with no context Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

In context mode I see that I have 2 due items that have no context. Selecting No Context in the side bar does not show any actions whatsoever. My view bar is set to Remaining and Any Status.

I have gone through all my projects and don't see any actions without contexts that are due.

I seem to recall having this issue before and it had something to do with a start date in the future.

Any advice on finding these two items would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

My guess is that you have used View->Hide Parent Items in Context Mode and now have a pair of empty projects (no remaining actions) which are overdue. You're probably running 1.8.2 — subsequent sneaky peek versions both change the way that option is enabled or disabled, and the behavior of the counters so that items which will not be displayed don't get counted, which would have eliminated the confusion here.

whpalmer,

That worked !!

Thanks so much.

Mike