The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Methodology Question: Someday Lists Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by curt.clifton View Post
The Review mode on the iPad certainly does show on-hold projects. Not being able to hide them is my biggest gripe with the iPad app!
Doh!.. Sorry.. I got mixed up with Forecast view on the iPad. You are right.

I have lists like that in an outliner (CarbonFin on my touch). I have an outline for movies to see, books to read, things to sew, etc. Things that can be done whenever, some for leisure, some mildly important.

Then in OF, I have the to do items, "Review to sew list (52/yr)", "Review to see/read (52/yr)".

In CarbonFin (which I recommend), I can organize each list however I want. By priority, subject, .... And of course, each item can be individually dragged as you wish, which is really nice.

I also do this for other outlines like my personal goals and shopping list. Have been doing this for about six months. Works well for me.