The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Repeating Tasks... Don't want it to show until start date. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi all,

Forgive me if I'm asking the obvious here... I'm a newbie.

I've got a task that repeats every two weeks, but I can't start it until two weeks after I finished it the previous time...

So, I don't want it to show up in my list until it's time to do it again. However, whenever I mark it as "completed", it instantly adds a new one to my list...

Is there any way to make it stop doing that, and only add it once it's time to start it?

I tried grouping the tasks by "start".... I would be happy if I could just have upcoming tasks appear in a separate grouping. However, the task still appears in "Start any time" even though it's start date isn't for two more weeks. Is that a bug, or am I just missing something?

Thanks in advance for the help!