The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Just a Perspective with dues? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there,

I am wondering how I can make a list of JUST tasks that are due? I have this working great on the Iphone but how do I make it on the desktop version?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Would choosing "Due Items" from the "Perspectives" menu work? (!)

Thanks Craig, this is almost what I want but I want to show the ones that are due today and overdue(all in red actually). This perspective shows also the rest(due next week etc)..This must be possible somehow right?

Thanks

I think maybe the closest thing would be to use the Due Soon perspective and collapse the "Due tomorrrow," "Due within the next week," etc. groups.

Then after following Craig's suggestion, choose Perspectives --> Save Window as New Perspective. Then OF will remember that you collapsed those other groups.

Curt

Thanks guys! Ofcouse! That would do the trick!

If you just want to see the items that are due soon (and none of the later groups), you can choose "Status Filter->Due Soon" from the View menu.

(In the view bar, the equivalent operation is to set the "Show Actions with Status" popup to "Due Soon".)