The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fault in logic between iPhone and Mac OmniFocuses Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi to all!

Great to make my first post to the forums, I have now been using OF for around a year, and it really runs my life :)

Anyway there is one thing, that makes everyday life bit hard with OF:

When you handle inbox items on Mac you:

First add project
then add context

and when you do the same thing on iPhone you:

First add context
then add project

And for this reason at leas I often wonder why I don't find my project, when I start editing task on iPhone.

Any ideas how to make this more logical now / could this be something that could be corrected on future updates?

Use Send Feedback (iPhone) or Help->Send Feedback (Mac) to send in your request for this to be made more consistent. More requests -> more likelihood it will happen. I agree that it is unnecessary "friction"!

Just sent in my vote!