The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Quazi-Bug:Templates and Dating Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Howdy,

I was trying to set up a template for a project that takes about a week with several tasks tied to specific days. I did this in Undetermined Date mode and it mostly works fine until I try to actually specify a starting date. This works only if I open the template on exactly the first day of the project. This is because all of the T+3d times and the like get resolved to 3 days from today.

That means I cannot edit a plan for next week since the event that happens on the third day of the project will happen three days from today and not on the project's third day. If I forget to open the plan on Monday and then go try to fill in the data on Tuesday all the dates will be wrong.

Now, I might just be using the tool wrong, so please give me any insights into how I should accomplish what I am trying to do.

Thanks!

Sadly, you're right. We've got this bug on file and hope to attack it soon.