The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

File won't save Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have been syncing my omniplan document via google drive, and I ran into a problem where it wouldn't open on one machine, maybe because it was open on the other. I couldn't recover from this, so I went into the package and copied the __TOC.xml and Actual.xml files into a new omniplan document package, which fixed the problem - it opened! However, now the file won't save. If I make a change, the dot appears in the close button, but command-s, File > Save, File > Save as all have no effect. If I close the file it asks if I want to save changes, but that also has no effect, the file just closes without saving.

Please help as I can't work on my project plan any more.

I've managed to fix this by copying some of the other files from an old time machine backup. A more permanent solution to the file not opening problem would be appreciated though as this has happened on more than one occasion.