The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature request: "Bucket" default project type Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
whoops, whpalmer and I cross-posted.

I can assure you we have no plans to deprecate or remove single action lists. :-)

Did anyone send email to the support ninjas to get this idea into the development database?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I can assure you we have no plans to deprecate or remove single action lists. :-)
Whew!

Quote:
Did anyone send email to the support ninjas to get this idea into the development database?
Not yet. I'll make a note to do that ... I'll make the note in OF of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch Wagner View Post
Not sure the source of the confusion when I say "main preferences pane for the application." It's the pane that pops up when you go to the menu bar, click on the application name ("OmniFocus") and then select "Preferences."
On my machine the Preferences window opens to whichever pane I last had open. The Preferences window houses 8 separate panes. You need to have the toolbar expanded on the Preferences window to see the buttons for switching amongst the panes.

Curt

I submitted the feature request. The response I received said that one of the ways they decide which feature requests to tackle is by how many requests they've received for it. So if you agree with me and you want this feature, please write to OmniFocus to ask for it.

Curt.Clifton - Ah. Thanks for clarifying.