The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Cisco stencils, adapted for iPad Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just loaded the last 3 of them via iTunes without difficulty. Did you see the iPad get synced when you added the files?

Also, it appears that if you have OmniGraffle for iPad running when you add a stencil file or document via iTunes, the new material won't show up until you restart the app. That's my hunch as to what happened...

New to Omnigraffle....What's the best way to organize these or do I have to keep as separate Docs.

Right now they stay there as docs as well as stencils so that there is a way to remove them. I expect we'll see a more fully-featured UI for managing this at some point. If that's an important feature to you, use Contact Omni (under the Omni menu) to let them know...

Also, there are some tips on working with stencils in this thread: http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=15850