The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omnifocus Context shortcuts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Can't find this anywhere.

Where is the list of abbreviations for contexts...

If i have two contexts that start with C, how do I send it to the second one?

@c2?

thanks,

darla

Are you talking about the automatic email->action processing? You just need to type enough of the name to make it unambiguous which one you mean.

If you have contexts named "Calls" and "Car", for example, "@car" would get you the Car context, "@cal" would be sufficient to get you the Calls context. It appears from a quick experiment that if you have an ambiguous match ("@ca" above, for example), it will take the first match as you scan down the sidebar, but I would hesitate to rely on that behavior.

Okay thanks... I just wanted a quick list that I could refer to. but I'll try this. Thanks!