The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Projects on hold "waking up" from Start Date Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

I found this topic from 2007 in the forums and I wanted to see if they amended this in future releases, if not, how should I handle this:

I have several projects that I've put On Hold hoping they will automatically become Active because I entered a Start Date in the future.

In the past, that didn't happen. How about now?

The only other way I can think to handle these situations is to put a Review Date on these projects. Will projects On Hold still show up for review? Any thoughts?

Cheers,