The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

With Omnifocus/iPhone do I need iCal sync anymore? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I stopped syncing with iCal because of frequent duplications and other errors which I put down to the sync process. I manually deleted all task data from iCal (not, of course, calendar information) and now avoid the iCal sync button. Since then I have had much greater data integrity within OF desktop. I can see no particular reason to continue syncing with iCal except, perhaps, for the iCal alarm function as mentioned by jdh.