The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Repeating Tasks: End dates and weekday/weekend designations . . . Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
My apologies in advance if I missed this detail in the manual and/or a thread already posted here. (I looked at the former and skimmed the latter.)

Does anyone know if OmniFocus has the capacity to do this following:
  • Repeat actions on weekdays specifically
  • Select an end date for the repeating event

If so, could someone please inform me? Thanks much!

OF does not support either yet. Use Send Feedback to add your vote for these features. If you search the forums for "repeating events" you should find some workarounds that will help with this until the features are added.

Curt