The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

v52.0.95311 - won't save expanded view of tasks Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
With this update, each time OF opens in Planning view, the task folders (right hand pane) are always closed, forcing me to reopen them to work with them. Annoying. I guess the app is forgetting what state they were in previously?

I'm seeing the same thing. Argh :-/

I actually take this as a sign of progress. It means the gurus are working on expand/collapse state currently. Tim has indicated that they have something up their sleeves for better remembering expand/collapse state. Let's hope this is the one step back before the three steps forward!

Curt

Looks like this is fixed in Rev 95365.