Poor proofreading on my part I guess.
I have had no problems at all sharing my settings from my MacBook Pro (with WebDav enabled) to my phone. Works each and everytime. Has since before and after I updated to 1.02.
I've confirmed they are on the same wi-fi network.
Remember, I have changed NOTHING as it relates to my previously working setup up running 1.01 and sneakypeak 1.1. Only changes have been updates to sneakypeak and updates to the iPhone app. All other settings on the Mac remain unchanged. I made no changes to my WebDev setup. No changes have occurred within my network.
As further confirmation that the network is working FileMagnet on the Mac and on the iPhone connect with no problem (yes, I know that has nothing to do with WebDav, but it does have everything to do with functioning wi-fi.)
Last edited by scottblackman; 2008-08-01 at 01:37 PM..