The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Flash video content broken on autobytel.com Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
http://www.autobytel.com/content/res...167&vcat=Event

The page contains a Flash video. When I load the page in 5.5sp11 (v568), everything loads except for the Flash video content. No plugin controls, no video, nada. Just a blank white space. I quit and restarted OW, same issue. It plays fine in WebKit-SVN-r13302 and Safari 2.0.3 (417.9.3).

Anyone else sees this problem?

FWIW, they are doing some insane browser checking in their Javascript. It doesn't work in WebKit either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene
http://www.autobytel.com/content/res...167&vcat=Event

The page contains a Flash video. When I load the page in 5.5sp11 (v568), everything loads except for the Flash video content. No plugin controls, no video, nada. Just a blank white space. I quit and restarted OW, same issue. It plays fine in WebKit-SVN-r13302 and Safari 2.0.3 (417.9.3).

Anyone else sees this problem?
This is working for me. Are you doing any ad blocking in OmniWeb? Or maybe something has changed on the site...