The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

ESPN Real time Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am suing the sneaky peak of Omniweb and on my ESPN fantasy baseball site it has a real time fetaure that allows the numbers to update automatically. On all other browsers it connects and works properly. In omniweb it constantly says connecting. Is there a setting I may have turned on or off that could be affecting this.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltinecracka14
I am suing the sneaky peak of Omniweb and on my ESPN fantasy baseball site it has a real time fetaure that allows the numbers to update automatically. On all other browsers it connects and works properly. In omniweb it constantly says connecting. Is there a setting I may have turned on or off that could be affecting this.

Thanks
Do you have a link we could try? Also, I think you meant using instead of suing the sneaky peek.

Also, make sure you have ad blocking disabled in the ad block preference pane.