The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Jumping from an Action to its Project Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I thought I saw that the ability to jump from a action in one of the context views directly to the project associated with that action was coming in one of the next releases. Unless I am missing it, its not there. This would be real helpful to me, often I am looking at an action in one of the context views and either need to add another action or complete this action and put a due date on the next action.

Is the ability to jump from a action to its context coming anytime soon?

Thanks,

George

I think what you want to do is found under the View menu listed as "Show in Planning Mode" (which toggles to "Show in Context Mode" when in the planning mode). There is a keyboard short cut, too. As an alternative, you can double click on the bullet to the left of the action to switch to the other mode.

Eric

Useful on the desktop, but gcrump has posted this in the iPhone forum ...

JKT, Thanks for clarifying, yes, I want to do this on the iPhone.

I'm pretty sure we have a feature request open on this - email the support ninjas to vote for it. Thanks!