The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Changed Color and Style of Action Titles Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Since up dating to v.94800 the titles of my actions have turned gray and are italicized. It seemed that adding a context to the ones that did not have them turned them into normal black text but this is not consistent and only seems to work from the inbox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBsteve View Post
Since up dating to v.94800 the titles of my actions have turned gray and are italicized. It seemed that adding a context to the ones that did not have them turned them into normal black text but this is not consistent and only seems to work from the inbox.
Please disregard this. I obviously did not do my homework. Sorry!