The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Number count background has changed color? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The background color of the number count that is displayed in the OmniFocus sidebar, the OmniFocus icon in the dock, and the number count in the Mac OS menubar has changed from black to white.

See the attached images for examples.

Is there a style for these counts that I inadvertently changed? The white background makes the number count impossible to read.

I'm unable to find any reference to the style in the Style Preferences.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OmniFocus 2.png
Views:	1206
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	1743  
Attached Images

There isn't an explicit style for the badges, but they will attempt to match whatever you specify for the Overdue style itself. Looks like white (or close to white) colors for that style cause this.

Filing as a bug, but in the meantime, you may want to choose a different color for Overdue items. Sorry about this!

(Note: you'll need to restart the app after changing the style to see the badges change.)

I just changed the style for the text and background color for Overdue items. You are correct, that fixed the problem after restarting.

Thank you for your help.