The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Focus is lost when action/project is changed Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just submitted this one in:
----------
I am beginning to try setting start dates for all my projects. I love how I can group by start date and see what I am going to start this week!

However, in order for me to do this, I need to set the project filter to all projects.
I set the Grouping filter to start date
and the action grouping to remaining

For some reason, completed projects are showing up in the view area. (can't wait to get some specific names for the different areas of OmniFocus so I can describe better)

In my reasoning, a completed project and actions should not show up if my remaining filter is on.

Expected behavior:
Only actions and projects that have not been completed and still have remaining actions should show up.
-------

And have another suggestion for data entry when working with the system above.

When I set the start date in the None start date grouping, the project jumps to the appropriate start date grouping.
But then no project is selected.
I must click on the next project to set the date.

Expected behavior:
When I change the date for a project, and it moves to a new location, the next project down the list from where I just was should be selected.
This behavior should be the same for completing an item in the context view with the spacebar
Or when marking items as reviewed.