The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > General > Forums Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

New Forum Style Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
SpiralOcean:

I agree about the "Report Post" button; it's a relic from the default style and it doesn't fit with the rest of the graphics at all. I'm even thinking about removing it altogether, because we stay on top of deleting spam without having anyone report it to us anyway. Thanks for the feedback. :D

Last edited by Bill Van Hecke; 2007-05-25 at 03:16 PM..

That's a relief! Thank you wvh!

I have another suggestion... could you color the message background for read messages, light grey? Something other than white? Or color the background for unread messages light yellow?

When I go to a heavily replied topic, and I click on the view first unread, it takes me to the last page but doesn't bump me down to the first unread. So I'm scrolling down, looking at dates, to see when the unread items are.

I guess this is a two part suggestion...
change the background color for unread posts.
when clicking on first unread, jump down to the first unread post.

Thank you.