The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Displaying Only Actions With Due Dates Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello, and thanks in advance for any assistance...

I am probably missing something very obvious, but I would like to create a perspective that shows only actions that have a due date. None of the viewbar selections seem to sort actions this way, in either Contexts or Project view.

I see where I can sort "Projects" by "Due" but this just creates a view containing the complete project, which might include lots of actions without due dates, in addition to the one action that does have a due date.

I think what I'm trying to do is reasonably obvious, namely, create a view that just lists actions that are due today, for example. So I'm assuming that this use case has been handled. I just can't figure out how to implement it.

Thanks,
Michael