The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > General > Forums Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

WYSIWYG editor works. Oh, my! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi Splutter,

I tried with the latest sneaky peak, but i can not use the built in WYSIWYG Editor in Joomla, Mambo powered sites and even not in SugarCRM as i spoofed omniweb as firefox....any tips?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splutter
Sneaky Peak (Peek - doh!) works with the Visual Rich Editor - when spoofed as Firefox anyway.
I'm developing sites with Joomla cms. Joomla uses advanced Rich Editors (Tiny MCE or JCE editor). They both work as long as you spoof the website as Firefox, but only basic features work correct. You can't use the advanced features like uploading images. Also viewing html source of the text you're editing doesn't work. Indent and lists are not working too. When trying to change the font style or font size, the selected text is deselected when clicking on one of the font menu's.

The last post is a little old, but I did try the suggestion to spoof as Firefox and see if my Wordpress WYSIWYG editor buttons appeared.
They both appear and work, no crashes so far.