The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Officially supported way to sync Perspectives and Themes? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Howdy Omni-ers,

Firstly, I want to thank you for a fantastic learning event yesterday in SF. I was blown away by the sheer volume of good information and helpfulness provided by Omni and by all the invited guests.

My question involves a less-critical but sometimes-annoying aspect of keeping my two versions of Omnifocus in sync -- Perspectives and Themes.

I tweak my Perspectives and themes all the time, and running two versions that are out of sync is frustrating.

I've tried the Dropbox trick but that seems to introduce new problems, mostly when I accidentally leave OF running on my desktop before heading out the door with my laptop.

If Dropbox is all I've got, I'll do it; but UI tweakers like myself would, I'm betting, be ecstatic to have an officially supported way to sync the UI between multiple machines.

Thanks again for all your hard work!

Damian

Perspectives sync as part of your database. Themes and toolbar arrangements do not.