The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

New Mockup Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Never finished these(some jarring things left around) , but I thought they should be posted anyway…

Browser:

Downloads:

Bookmarks:

Awesome.

I would love to see the tab sidebar be updated. It uses too much screen real estate. I don't think it needs the bezel around the thumbnails either. You can just hover the mouse over to get that. KISS (keep it small and simple). Less is more.

I've been using Safari with SafariStand. It's been awesome, but since I use WebKit Nightly builds it's very flakey. I'm kinda switching back to Omniweb now, but I miss the clean and simple UI.

One word: Awesome!

Nice!

Very nice indeed!! The small footprint of the toolbar could have quite some appeal for a lot of people I know,

Corentin

where is Status bar?

Hi-

This alternative icon set looks fairly nice in OW. I obtained it from a thread on this board a while ago and I do not know who authored it. I saved the Installer Package at: http://o-5220803.liondrive.com/OmniW...d%20Icons.zip/ ;you are welcome to download it and use it at your own risk.

Last edited by GCG; 2009-03-15 at 03:26 AM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
where is Status bar?
Could you specify your use of the status bar?

It is critical for seeing the full URL (or as much of it as possible) of pages with long URLs when mousing over links.