The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Help! My sidebar wigged out! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
After I performed an edit on one of my project's titles (in the side bar), the side bar wigged out on me. All of a sudden the spacing between folders & projects increased (in various random sizes); separations were added between items; and the background is now striped between blue and white much more aggressively than it was normally before. Due to all the extra spaces between things, the length of the list is now longer. The whole thing is unnerving to look at. It never looked like this before. It's very distracting.

I tried to undo to a previous state before the edit. But after I undid to a points before I did the edit, the settings didn't change. I've tried to see if I accidentally hit some ghost setting, but I cannot find one for this.

I cannot for the life of me figure out what happened. Something is out of wack. Does anyone know what may have happened and how to fix it?

Thanks.

Last edited by smiggles; 2009-01-08 at 05:17 PM.. Reason: grammar and clarity