The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Import VDX that Lucidchart exported Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm using Lucidchart for collaborating on diagrams.

I want to be able to get my Lucidchart diagrams into Omni Graffle. The VDX that Lucidchart exports is not recognized by Omni Graffle - I don't have a PC or Visio so I do not know what that's the case.

The folks at Lucidchart tell me that someday, maybe, they'll support Omni Graffle, but we Graffle users are only 1% of their user base, I'm told, so someday might be never.

Is there anything on the horizon at Omni to enable import of whatever type of VDX Lucidchart is exporting? I'll be glad to send samples to whomever.