The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Borderless printing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
OK,

I've figured out the basics of using OmniGraffle to create an electrical wiring diagram on a page that is about 40" X 30".

I want to print the document in its full size.

When I go to print I select borderless page in the page setup dialog, but it always comes up with borders.

What am I not doing to get what I want out of it?

My other option is to save as pdf and print from Illustrator, but this should do better than that.

Thanks

Do you have margins configured in the Document inspector? The default is with margins, but you can set them to zero.

Thanks, that solved it.

Hi
I think you need to adjust the data to the size of the paper. If your application has margin settings, make sure they are set to zero before printing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannythefool View Post
Do you have margins configured in the Document inspector? The default is with margins, but you can set them to zero.
Thanks it really works to me.

This fixed part of the problem. In addition to this I set my printer to Borderless Printing, but there still is a White Border on the Right and Bottom of the Page...the Top and Left are Borderless... please see this screenshot for my configuration... As you can see in the Preview, it's only 1/2 Borderless.

Thanks for any help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansate View Post
This fixed part of the problem. In addition to this I set my printer to Borderless Printing, but there still is a White Border on the Right and Bottom of the Page...the Top and Left are Borderless... please see this screenshot for my configuration... As you can see in the Preview, it's only 1/2 Borderless.

Thanks for any help!

Here's the link showing my screenshot of the Border Printing Issue:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/66341068@N04/6038178946/

Last edited by ansate; 2011-08-13 at 03:32 AM..