The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Open Blank Tab Icon Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
For Speed,

Please create an "Open Tab" Icon for the Toolbar. This would be faster than using the current drop down menu (again, like Firefox).

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markettrue
For Speed,

Please create an "Open Tab" Icon for the Toolbar. This would be faster than using the current drop down menu (again, like Firefox).

Thank you.
Command-T is even faster!
Mark

Mark,

Thanks for the tip. I run OSX right next to XP. Sometimes my "control" and "command" fingers get confused. I wish both companies would have a come to Jesus meeting and standardize this.

I like IE7's solution to opening up a new tab even better than Firefox!

Thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markettrue
Mark,

Thanks for the tip. I run OSX right next to XP. Sometimes my "control" and "command" fingers get confused. I wish both companies would have a come to Jesus meeting and standardize this.

I like IE7's solution to opening up a new tab even better than Firefox!

Thanks again.
Never used IE7 ... hope I never have to. As for Apple and "You-know-who" <hand-gesture> coming to a Jesus meeting, it brings to mind questions of pigs and flying ... :D

Mark

command key = good usability for keyboard shortcuts.
control key = bad usability for keyboard shortcuts.

therefor, MS will always use the control key and apple the command key ;)

Last edited by Forrest; 2006-10-01 at 03:56 PM..