The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Speedier sync and start-up times on iPhone 4? Omni Sync helps? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
One of the biggest barriers I have with using OF is the slow start-up and sync on my iPhone 3GS. Sync and start-up times are acceptable on the iPad (at least with wifi- I haven't checked with 3G service). Do people who have upgraded hardware from 3GS to 4 find a significant speed increase? How does the speed compare roughly to the iPad?

Also, is there any speed advantage to using Omni Sync instead of Mobile Me?

My iPhone 4 sync speed is significantly slower than my iPad. I'm using the beta sync service. I'm thinking about sending in a support ticket but haven't gotten around to it yet.