The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

new Mac Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
First of all, let me say that I love OmniPlan. I've been using it for a few years now - looked at alternatives, but always come back to this. Great software - kudos to the team that put it together.

The real question: I've just received a new Mac. I have a license for OmniPlan - how do I transfer it to the new system (and assumedly disable the old system)?

Thanks!
Andrew

You'll only be able to have the app running on one machine at a time, but our license agreement actually allows you to install it on multiple machines. Just choose the "Personal" license type when you enter the registration code on the second machine.

If you still want to remove the license from the first machine, just select OmniPlan -> Licenses... from the menu bar. Select your license in the window that appears, press the "Delete License" button, and you're all set.