The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Voice Recording file type .caf Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The voice recording feature is fabulous! Unfortunately it makes files way too big, but another thread talks about that. My issue here is with .caf files

.caf files on my machine default to Soundtrack Pro. There are a ton of them on my machine as apple loops. It would be way better to open recordings in quicktime. Does anyone know if it is OK to change the "open with" settings for all .caf files? I assume if Soundtrack needs them it can still open them, but if you double click on them it will open in quicktime, which is fine because why would you double click on one of the .caf files buried in the Library/Audio folder? I just want to make sure before I change the settings and it screws something up.

Thanks