The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sending IPad Tasks to Email to Print Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi.

About a month ago, I installed Omnifocus on my Ipad and on my IMac desktop at home. At the office, I use a Windows-based laptop so I cannot install Omnifocus on that computer. Each morning, I usually print info from y Omnifocus on my home IMac computer so that I can take it to the office. However, sometimes I dno't have time to print out what I need to do that day.

Is there a way to send the Forecast tasks or other info from Omnifocus on the IPad to email so that I can open the email on my office computer and then print the list? I find it hard using the small screen of the IPad as my only reference point during the workday.

Thank you.
Rob

Welcome to the forums, Rob!

If you hold down the Home button on the front of the device and then briefly press the Power button on top, the iPad's screen will flash white, which is it's way of telling you that a screenshot was taken and added to the photo roll on the device. You can then use the "Share" button (rectangle with a curved arrow) in the Photos app to email the screenshot to yourself. Does that help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
I find it hard using the small screen of the IPad as my only reference point during the workday.
Hey Rob,

I love the separation of GTD from my 'work' it means I can zip backwards and forwards without switching windows on my PC.