The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tabbing to Notes field Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I seem to be unable to tab to the notes field.

I hit tab and scroll through
Name, context, start, due, context and duration, but can't get to notes. I have to click on Notes. If I add an item to a project and continue "tabbing", i go into the header of the Project.

Is there a way to tab to notes?

[I tried searching for this to no avail. Am new to the forum, so apologies if this has been asked.]

I don't think you can tab into the notes field, but Cmd-' will move the cursor into (and out of) the notes field.

Curt

Thank you, Curt. That certainly helps.

I just find it odd that I tab through to duration and the next tab (which should take me into notes since I see the icon) takes me out of that action entirely...

I agree. I had to switch to OF to verify that it didn't work that way.

You can use Help → Send Feedback to get your feedback into Omni's dev database.

Curt

I agree with Indivio. I expect the tab to continue on to the flag and then the note icon where a space bar could toggle the flag and toggle the appearance of the note field, respectively. Once the note field is visible, another tab would place the cursor at the beginning but if the note field is not visible then the tab goes on to the next item.